Australian Facilities Management is a specialist provider of facilities management services and solutions. We take a technological approach to service delivery and combine our proprietary designed facilities management and concierge software with best practice business systems. Our integrated facilities management services play a key role in maintaining asset values, reducing asset life-cycle costs, improving building performance and enhancing environmental amenity for our client partners.
Visit our Buildings page to see some of the buildings currently managed by Australian Facilities Management.
Australian Facilities Management video
We deliver integrated facilities management services to residential, commercial, retail, industrial and mixed-use buildings across Australia. Watch our video to find out more.
Facilities management services
All of our facilities management services are customisable to your specific needs and include:
- Building management
- Organisation of common area maintenance, including programmed preventative maintenance and urgent repairs
- Maintenance planning
- Coordination of large capital or maintenance projects
- Insurance claim repairs
- Management, installation and inspection of fire protection services
- Building code, regulatory and essential services compliance
- Record keeping for legal requirements
- Essential services provision and maintenance, including the preparation of Annual Essential Safety Measures Reports
- Contractor engagement and management
- Concierge, mail and facilities booking services
- Resident / tenant services, including the coordination of move-in and move-outs
- Strategies to enhance comfort and amenity for facility users
- Preparation of reports for the owners corporation manager
- Cleaning and general maintenance
- Gardening and grounds maintenance
- Maintaining security for property occupants and assets
- Car park management
- Risk management, including access and egress control
- Sustainability projects and implementation
- Energy and water management and tracking
- Waste management
- Asset lifecycle management, including mechanical services, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Identification of opportunities to reduce operational impacts and asset life cycle costs
- New building commissioning, including appointment of contractors, handover, defects reporting and defects liability
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement
Protect your investment with Australian Facilities Management.
100% Australian owned
Delivering integrated, sustainable and effective facilities management solutions
Like to know more about our facilities management services?
Whatever your facilities management needs, Australian Facilities Management is ready to helpHOW CAN WE HELP YOU?